Government E-Marketplace Registration
- The GEM (Government e-Marketplace) is a government-run e-commerce portal to facilitate and enable easy online acquisition of the Consumer Goods & Services that are needed by various Organizations, Government Departments and PSUs.
- The government under the Allocation of Business Rules, 1961 had started the GEM in 2017.
What we can provide you ?
- We will apply for registration, assist, and give Recommendations, in choosing which type of bid one should apply according to their company profile.
- We will assist to apply and process for the participation of the Bid on your behalf on the GEM portal.
- We will do registration on your behalf and we will provide Document Assistant that will be used in Applying Bids.
- We can also help in get all those documents whether it is MSME or NSIC we are there to Assist you.
- The following can register on the Government E-Marketplace to become a seller:
- Traders or manufacturers
- Service provider
GEM ADVANTAGES FOR SELLER
- Access to National Public Procurement market
- Special provisions and sections for startups, MSMEs and Emporium products
- Fully online, paperless and contactless platform
- Brand application and brand approval process has been revamped for sellers
- Easy access to participate in bids/reverse auction
- Seller friendly dashboard for monitoring supplies & payments
GEM REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Identity Proof & Address Proof
- Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration
- Startup Registration Certificate
- Company Registration/ LLP Registration/Any other Registration Proof
- GST/PAN / Aadhar Card
- Copy of Income Tax Return
- Financial Statements of Vendor for GEM Registration
- Digital Signature Certificate (if any)
- Authority Letter
- Bank Account Details & Cancelled Cheque
- GEM Portal Registration
- Make your products & services live on GEM & sell to all government departments
- Bid on the e tenders you want to on the GEM portal
- We will guide you through all the requirements and process of Vendor Assessment on GEM portal
- Register your company or business with the GST registration certificate
- MSME Registration